Virginia Miller received her B.A. in Political Science from Cleveland State University in 1985 and her law degree from Cleveland Marshall College of Law in 1988.
She is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, Ohio Women's Bar Association, Ashtabula County Bar Association and the American Association for Justice and has served as an acting Judge for Western and Eastern County Court in Ashtabula County. She is the Magistrate for the Geneva on the Lake Mayor's Court.
She has been in private practice since 1989. In June of 1991, she became an Assistant Prosecutor for the Ashtabula County Prosecutor's Office and served in that capacity until January of 1997.
She has volunteered for the Growth Partnership and Ashtabula County Educational Service Center Mentorship Program, school & scout career days, and has participated in the Legal Aid Pro Bono program.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Traffic Offenses
- License Violations
- Domestic Relations
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Ohio, 1989
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1990
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law - 1988, Cleveland, Ohio
- Cleveland State University
- B.A. - 1985
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Ohio Women's Bar Association, Member
- Ashtabula County Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Western and Eastern County Court in Ashtabula County, Acting Judge
Contact the Firm